January 25, 2013

And now for some good reviews!

Wouldn't you know it.

Right after I publish a rather snarky post about bad reviews my publisher ups and points me to two very good reviews:
"I loved The Ghost Runner as much as I loved the first book, Out of Breath," reads this 5-star review of The Ghost Runner."
-- Bookingly Yours

The Lithia Trilogy, which blends adventure and the paranormal with environmental awareness and Shakespeare, offers an exciting new series in young adult fiction.
-- Books, Books & More Books

Thanks to everyone who loved books one and two. It inspires me to finish book three!


2 comments:

  1. I loved both books. When does the 3rd book come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say soon, but I'm still revising it! I guess I don't want the series to end. But keep an eye on the blog and I'll let you know when there's a date! I do have to let go of it soon...

    ReplyDelete