June 27, 2012

The Ghost Runner

The Ghost Runner, by Blair Richmond

I'm nearly finished with book two in the Lithia Trilogy: The Ghost Runner.

The book has taken longer than I planned, but then again, I never really thought I had a trilogy on my hands until I got to the end of Out of Breath.

I'm still not sure I can wrap up everything by book three, but I'm not going to think that far ahead.

Writing a book is a curious thing. It's just you and your characters and there's nobody else to bother you. It's not lonely and yet I'm very clearly alone. I wonder if this is how writers lose their minds -- spending their days talking aloud, speaking the lines that their characters say.


I love writing. I love these characters. And I'm excited to let go of this book once and for all just a few months from now.


No comments:

Post a Comment